Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bald headed daddy!

Emma loves her daddy! And anyone who is around them for more than 30 min can tell that. So tonight we were driving home from Chi Alpha, here is the conversation that went on between the 2 of them
Emma - "and daddy I want to be like you"
Will- "you do? well that's so sweet of you Emma."
Emma - "yeah, after I pull all my hair out I will!"
Jen- HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
I hope Lilly has the same "funny gene" that Emma has. It makes days go much more smoothly when she's cracking jokes! But don't misunderstand, the days go pretty smooth still when she is visiting her BFF Joan for the day...or outside playing with her daddy ;)

Now - on to Chi Alpha. What a great time tonight! This was our last Chi Alpha of the summer. Fall Chi Alpha (from now on referred to as XA) will start Aug 26th. So we have a few weeks before we all get to come together for a worship service again. Tonight, our dear friend, Mo Asaad, spoke. He shared with us what it means to be Christ's Ambassadors and letting your actions speak to those around you. It was such a great great time to be together and I couldn't have thought of a better way to "end" the summer. God is moving in some pretty huge ways here and I can't wait to come back in just a few weeks and tell you all the great things He is doing! -Before you get too excited, I will be back before the few weeks is up. There are sure to be some pretty great things that need to be shared with you guys (cough cough...all 5 of you!)

4 comments:

cougarhoogs said...

i love all the new posts! Emma has such a personality and Lily is sure to have just as much a character.

Laci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laci said...

Hi Jennifer!!! I just found your blog last night and I love it! Such fun stories about your sweet family. Look forward to returning for many more updates! :)

Steve & Jennifer said...

Emma certainly got her mama's 'funny gene' love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!1