Wednesday, August 4, 2010

So good to be home!

Well we are home! A month away and our house never looked better. But I will say that the great thing about being gone is that there is no house to clean! How awesome is that. I mean yeah you basically live in your truck, but thankfully that's Will's job ;)
The kids had so much fun being away - and I wish I had a video camera on my forehead 24/7 so that I could show people the joy and laughter that these 2 girls of mine bring! :) I will post a few stories and videos asap...but this post isn't about that. or is it? nope...it's not.

OK so school...Chi Alpha...it's coming up SOOO SOON! Next weekend we are having our leadership retreat! I can not tell you guys how excited I am about this! Just today I was grocery shopping with a sweet sweet friend and I got all excited about it again...and she was excited. woohooo! I wish you guys would get excited about all the specifics too. If you did, I would share them....but since you prob don't care, I will spare you the details!
Point is, we are meeting together.
Lake Corpus Christi.
2 nights together.
planning like nobody's business.
kayaking galore (for those of us/them who are brave).
and so much fun will be had, you will be wishing you were a leader with us! :) so there!
God is so faithful to us and I am excited to see what is in store for us all!

Remember at the beginning when I almost wrote a story and whatnot about my girls, but I said that wasn't the point of this blog? Well, just to be honest, I have no clue what the actual "point to this blog" was...in fact there wasn't one. ha!

No comments: