Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A few pictures and a video ... if you're lucky!

Believe it or not, but this is the best family picture we had during our month away! :) sweet, huh? :)
Will, James, and Chris sitting on a tree limb...they think they are cool. Their children agree!

This picture needs no caption. The kid is a natural :) The funniest part of this, though...on our drive to California (yes, you read right...DRIVE) I kept showing Emma the mountains and her reply was always "I wish my daddy could help me climb that mountain tomorrow!" Well here she is, with her daddy's help!
Here she is again...ah she is a joy. If anyone needs a laugh or just some sweet fun Emma is available (anytime, day or night!) :)

Me and my sweet baby at the wedding. Would you believe that this was an amazing and beautiful wedding and I had 0 pictures of the bride and groom? Well I don't. Call me selfish. Go ahead do it. (PS please don't judge me) :)
The cutest ring bearer in the world :) I mean come on...look at those shoes! :) And there's Emma getting him in the head lock...ooh I mean hug!
Isn't she precious? :) ahhh...I love her. So do you, I bet. I mean look at those curls...and that 1/2 smile she has. Looks more like her daddy every day.
What's that you say? ... Oh yeah, it's just Lilly sleeping under the table at the reception, on the grass, on daddy's suit jacket! :) ha ha ha!
Emma was having so much fun on this piano. Maybe we should get her some lessons... There is a really cute video on facebook of her playing "oh the Lord is good to me...and so I thank the Lord, for giving me the things I need...the sun and the rain and the appleseeds. The Lord is good to me" - trust me, it sounds so much cuter when she sings it!!! :) go listen

1 comment:

Steve & Jennifer said...

I love your pics & your comments, makes me giggle everytime.. even an occasional laugh-outloud -moment .. so awesome, off to see the video on FB