Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas ...


Or so our Christmas Cards say! I'd like to make an announcement, to everyone listening...reading!...Our Christmas cards went out "on time" this year! :) That is relative, of course, but... people will receive them before Christmas. What more could you ask for! :)
I knew I was running late on the cards...and the pictures for the cards, when I got 3 Christmas cards in the mail yet I hadn't even scheduled our photo shoot for ours! Ooops. But, when you have friends in high places (Heather Babbitt with MyRandomShotsPhotography.com) you get the job done! :) We took pictures on a Friday, got the CD full of photos Wednesday night @9. Ordered Christmas cards @midnight, then received them Friday...We got them out Monday...I'm pretty sure that's a first. As a matter of fact, I still have about 50 cards from 2009 that I never sent out. LAME, I know...but true.




Thanks for coming back to our family blog...I do hope you find what you are looking for ;) ... updates on our Family and what's going on @ Texas A&M - Corpus Christi.

1 comment:

Cara said...

I love the pictures. Especially of the one of Lilly looking at Emma, so stinking cute! Can't wait to see you all!!