Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What a week...


What a week it has been!
Sometimes it is just so good to have dinner at home!!! What a whirlwind of traveling this week. First, we were in San Antonio for District Council ...spending time with some of our most favorite people. :) We were with "Chi Alpha Family" and thats always a great time. On Wednesday afternoon I was able to sit in a living room and sip coffee (errr .... water) with 3 of the wisest women I know. It was so great...and refreshing! :) Will got to hang out with some guys too, and he said that was the best time he has had in awhile! :)
We came home just in time to spend some time with my family. Went to the Trade Center ... not my favorite place :) But I got to get some bows for Emma, and some ant chalk for Bo & Kim. I just hope it works, they were 2 for $1...and I really can't afford to buy them anymore ;0)
I also got to go visit a friend in Houston. She and her husband just had a sweet baby girl! :)

No, that isn't a baby doll, thats a real baby!!! :) Kaylyn!! She is a little angel.

Will stayed home with the girls on Sunday while I went to Houston to visit for the day. When I got home on Monday, I was welcomed with a very happy husband, 2 sweet girls with matching outfits on (I LOVE IT!!!), flowers that matched their outfits, cooked dinner, cookies, and sweetest of all, a "Welcome home mommy" sign made with markers by my one and only. It was awesome.
We are getting ready to start a book together, 10 great dates for your marriage or something like that. We did one before we got married called 10 great dates before you say I do.It was great, so we are expecting the same out of this one. I will let you know how it goes.
Our newsletter will be going out tomorrow!!! :) If you'd like one, or an email version of it, email me or comment on this blog and I will send it to you. :)
That's all for now...off to clean the kitchen from dinner! :)

1 comment:

cougarhoogs said...

I wish I had been there among the company of wise women also drinking "water." :)