Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tonight...

Tonight I was reminded of how sweet our leaders in Chi Alpha are. Honestly, I love each and every one of them dearly! They are each so unique and special to me, and us as a group. Yet, tonight I was reminded that no matter how unique each of us is, we are all here, together, for the same purpose. The girl leaders met together tonight, there were 9 or 10 of us tonight and it was beautiful. Each of these girls loves these college students like no one I have ever seen...they really care and really want to see each and every one of them follow Jesus! I can't begin to tell you what all was discussed, but what I can say is that being with them, even with my sweet (LOUD) baby walking around the room, there was such a sweet spirit in the room, such a sincere time of being together, talking about life and just loving each other. I Love these girls...really I do!! Thank you Jesus for giving me (and Will, and Emma, and baby) the opportunity to be here and serve these girls (and boys) the way you have taught us. Thank you that those that have come before us, have taught us these things and loved and cared for us more than we had(have) ever experienced. Thank you for continuing to call people like us to work on college campuses showing people what it means to really LOVE YOU! 

1 comment:

Steve & Jennifer said...

sounds awesome! you must be AWESOME people to have such great leaders !

We love you guys!!